Informing your campaign
We’ll need a little bit of information to get your campaign off the ground. Our Creative Team will send you a Design Questionnaire to get an idea of the key information around your campaign; including your fundraising target, the date you’d like to achieve this by, and any other ideas you might have.
It’s just one page – it shouldn’t take you more than about 10 minutes to complete.
We need to learn a little about your campaign, so we’ll send you a short Design Questionnaire to get to know your fundraising target, your closing dates, and any other important details.
Don’t worry – it’s just one page and will take you around 10 minutes to complete.
Building your campaign
Once we’ve received your Design Questionnaire, that’s it, you’re done. We’ll get to work on your campaign: our expert developers will do the technological wizardry behind the scenes, our expert designers will make it look beautiful, and our expert copywriters will write the text encouraging supporters to donate.
Once we’re happy, we’ll send a preview of your campaign page back to you for your approval. You can suggest any amendments you’d like us to make and we’ll get those changes sorted for you.
Once we’ve received your questionnaire, you’re done! We’ll get to work on your campaign; our expert developers, designers and copywriters will unite to create your stunning new page.
Once we’re happy, we’ll send you a preview link – giving you time to suggest any amendments before your big launch!
Launching your campaign
Once you’re happy with your campaign page, it’s time to go live. We suggest you shout about it in as many ways as possible: link it to your website’s home page; promote it via social media; and do whatever you can to make sure as many people as possible know about your fantastic new campaign page!
We’ll help out with this stage too, by championing your new page on our social media channels and by providing you with expert guides on how best to get your supporters engaging with your page.
Next, it’s time to go live. We suggest you shout about it in as many ways as possible; promote it on social media; link it to your website; and do whatever you can to get it out there!
We’ll help out too, by providing you with expert guidelines on how to maximise supporter engagement with your piece, as well as sharing your page on our own social media channels.
We want to hear more about your cause...
Click below to register your interest by filling in our Expression of Interest form!Express your interest now
Are you a charity or an advocacy group?
- You have a registered charity number from the Charity Commission.
- Fundraising undertaken on behalf of your charity asks for ‘donations.’
- Donations made to your charity are made by supporters on the understanding that they will not receive anything in return for their donation contribution.
- You can reclaim Gift Aid funding from the Government.
- You can reclaim the VAT paid on our transaction fee.
- You do not pay the mobile networks operators’ processing fee on donations made via our mobile billing technology.
- You've provided the necessary documents to pass our due diligence process.
- Fundraising undertaken on behalf of your group asks for ‘contributions.’
- Contributions made to your group are made by supporters on the understanding that they will receive a virtual commodity, displayed on your page to show their support for you.
- You do not qualify to reclaim Gift Aid funding from the Government.
- You cannot reclaim the VAT paid on our transaction fee.
- You do pay the mobile networks operators’ processing fee on contributions made via our mobile billing technology.
Not another self-serve solution...
Donr isn’t trying to compete with platforms like GoFundMe or JustGiving – we know that organisations need to raise as much as possible via as many different income streams as possible, and these platforms are great for individuals or fundraising teams.
By using Donr, you're adding an industry-leading tool to your digital fundraising efforts, whilst benefitting from...
An added revenue stream
Donr offers organisations a unique opportunity to have an engaging crowdfunding page built just for them.
All the work done for you
Unlike self-serve models, we do all the work for you. We want you to spend your time and resources where it really matters.
Same fees. More value.
Our fee is 5% + processing fees per donation, just like other platforms. But with Donr, you get much more for your money...
What our 5% gets you...
Research, strategy, copywriting, user experience, design and digital marketing – these are just some of the areas our Team are experts in. And believe it or not, these are all included as part of your crowdfunding journey with Donr. No, really!